Saturday, September 19, 2009

I declare the Official St Imre Sring

Finally we've finished the pruning and I can say that Spring 2009 has arrived at St Imre. The late plums are flowering and the sun is shining :-) We are eternally grateful to Mr ANZ because they've lent a bit more to us and we'll be able to finish everything and move up to the new quarters in time.
My counter is IN, though not yet has a top, only on the short side. It is made from Blackwood.
The HelpX girls weeded the narrow garden and the black tulip really stands out :-)
Now they are cleaning the rock wall under the carpark.
I'm busting my brain with essay writing about legal and ethical issues...geeez, I've spent the last 3 days solidly in front of the computer...
Bring on the tourism season! Full throttle ahead! :-)

No comments: